Business Puzzle Solution Thinking
I am a business puzzle innovator and proactive executive coach. I look at business issues as solvable puzzles & help innovate solutions! (Businesss Puzzle Solution Thinking)
I have created a process that I apply in every situation where I am called to consult:
Puzzle Solution Thinking – Transformative Leadership Group
Business problems are a lot like jigsaw puzzles and puzzle pieces:
- They are often compressed into a small box, that few want to open.
- The outside reflects what the desired look of the completed puzzle should look like.
- The back of every piece is blank but does reflect the shape of the piece so still useful.
- They usually have boundaries or borders.
- They contain a number of interlocking pieces or processes.
- There is usually a single solution, but with problems, there may be a finite number of solutions.
- There are puzzles and problems with big pieces or small intricate pieces.
- It takes time and effort to successfully complete them
- You can’t insert one puzzle piece into another puzzle. They are unique to that puzzle.
- When completed they can be a work of art and beauty.
- Assessment – How many pieces are visible, accessible, or hidden.
- Design Options – How many of the pieces fit together well and how many are not part of this puzzle? How many pieces are lost or hidden? How many pieces can be re-cut? How many options are there for the pieces that you have at hand? What happens if we can’t find all the pieces?
- Selection – Select the pieces that fit well together, find the hidden pieces, order the new pieces.
- Execution – Assemble the pieces into the finished puzzle that it should be.
- Monitor & Adjust – Do all the pieces hold together? Are there misfitting pieces? What effect do the missing pieces have on the operation of the solution?
I have used this process in many engagements and have found it very successful in producing long-term results and benefits.
Contact me today for more information – 630-454-4821 or email: email@example.com