Stop struggling with unpredictable company performance…
I provide time-tested consulting options for small – mid-sized businesses.
For example, here is a proven path – with no gimmicks or simplistic formulas – to build highly effective teams.
Building effective teams is hard. That’s why so many executives share with us the following frustrations:
– Many employees – even at senior levels — lack the ability to build and participate on teams effectively.
– Interpersonal dynamics create lots of friction and hassles that are time-consuming and challenging to overcome.
– It is rare for team members know how to set expectations and create engagement in ways that get great results while strengthening relationships.
A 15-part methodology that gets practical results without superficial gimmicks or clichés
There are plenty of simplistic books and manuals that make the best-seller lists about teams. However, these rarely have the depth or practical grounding to make teams really work.
We a 15-part methodology that helps teams be successful from start to finish. In fact, it was even used on a project that created a successful team made up of tenured faculty from universities around the world. It has improved performance on teams in professional services, technology, finance, and non-profits.
A robust, deep, and practical approach.
The secret to the success of our approach is that it is deep. It helps your team look at fifteen unique dimensions of performance, and can be delivered through training, coaching, facilitation, or a combination – whichever is most convenient for you.
We also offer to consult in the following areas:
- Dynamic Meeting Consulting
- Employee Engagement Consulting
- IT Leadership & Management Consulting
- Outsourcing Consulting
- Sales & Marketing Audits
- Small Business Marketing Consulting