Transform your high-potentials into authentic leaders
Small Business Leaders do you know that your strongest future leaders are already within your organization. Uncover their potential, help them develop sustainable results-driven leadership competencies and your entire organization will develop with them.
High-impact leadership motivation programs can link learning with your unique organizational objectives. Right from the start, I take time to understand your business culture, the real-world everyday challenges your leaders face and the outcomes you need. The result? Focus on changing your corporate DNA. Tailored programs that deliver long-term benefits for your organization.
Here are just a few:
- Empowered action-oriented, self-aware leaders who engage and collaborate across organizational functions and hierarchies.
- Self-aware leaders who can master complexity, clearly articulate goals and influence others to achieve them
- A committed, engaged workforce inspired by leaders who can tackle the right priorities on all fronts. Great communicators who can empower people and processes within the organization.
A range of flexible leadership programs, designed around your business needs
Depending on your organizational objectives, my customized workshops can deliver a range of solutions. Here are just a few of them:
- Managing the transition in all leadership roles
- Intentional, effective communication skills
- Enhancing the productivity of meetings
- How to create buy-in and deal with conflict
- Increasing emotional and social intelligence
- Managing change and uncertainty
- Building and managing diverse teams
Your leaders will be supported every step of the way, guided by a team of coaching professionals who are globally recognized for their expertise.
Get started by calling 630-454-4821 or email us to find out more.
A transparent methodology, with results that can be measured
The key to genuine engagement and long-term behavioral change is to keep the momentum going.
I’ll talk strategy and organizational culture, get to know the system and your leaders’ place in it. I’ll look at existing behaviors, highlight strengths and opportunities for improvement considering stakeholder feedback and required leadership competencies.
In a safe and confidential environment, your leaders will learn how to coach themselves towards improved performance. We’ll test out ideas together, offer options and alternatives, ask insightful questions that guide them towards finding answers to their challenges. As a result, learning sticks and new behaviors become habits. Follow-up interviews and assessments after 1, 3 and 6 months will analyze progress in developing and sustaining newly-learned behaviors and skills.